Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are people getting together? I Just moved a bit further inland and will be able to come out more.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Depending, sometimes there have been lately random meets at irwindale speed ways for the drag racing, last week a few of the guys raced and some of us watched and chatted. I was hoping to set up a big meet one day there so if people wanted to run they can while the rest of us make fun of the ricers who try staging with their rear tires lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
2nd sat in long beach

·
Registered
770 Posts
Long beach is farrr. We should do a movie night at one of the many drive ins out here. There's mission tiki, van buren, rubidoux, a bunch. Or somethin idk.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Long beach is farrr. We should do a movie night at one of the many drive ins out here. There's mission tiki, van buren, rubidoux, a bunch. Or somethin idk.
I know how many times I drove to fudds and have everyone flake? And drive all the way to simi valley and only 3 cars. Now that's too far for me. At least with the long beach guys we don't flake or make up a bunch of hype then flake.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I went to the mazda meet that at least 10 foci said they were going but u know what it was just me and jonathan lol. Flakers! That was a 50 mile trip for me too.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
I went to the mazda meet that at least 10 foci said they were going but u know what it was just me and jonathan lol. Flakers! That was a 50 mile trip for me too.
reminds me of the azusa meet that dung, melvin, and you showed up too. After we had 20+ "rsvps" on the list

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I even drove down to san diego to meet with cursor to do the mountain run down there.

·
Registered
332 Posts
we should get together at a local hangout lots of hondas and imports and american cars. its always a nice turnout over here and there is no street racing cops dont trip unless people are doing dumb shit then they get busted. its every friday night around like 8pm

demented i wanna see your car.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Hondas/import hang out = straight burn they cause too much heat have a bad reputation with copas. I will be at the long beach meet

·
Registered
332 Posts
its a cool meet cops bust the mustang guys more due to trying to show off because of all the import ppl.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts