Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On sat me and another FF'er will be doin some work on our cars...figure we could do a mini g2g here at my house during the day on Saturday July 8....anybody interested???

PM me for details and such.

·
Registered
550 Posts
another FF.. umm chris the MA ppl probly know more of my antics than they do of you lol... but yes we need more ppl than just our to sorry arse's there.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Hey....guys im new to this forum and im in NOVA. I have done nothing to my ZX3 and it needs help baddddd. Lookin to find some people in my area to help out. So far u too. Hook it up!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
im gettin ready to go to his house now to finish my susp and help him wiht some stuff 571 201 1094 is my cell

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Yo people come out to this meet tomorrow (Friday 21July2006) in Sterling:

the address is::

45440 Dulles Crossing Plz
Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 444-0223

and it is from 8:00-12pm... norm the imports dont start showing up til later on at about 10:30 but im trying to get mor tuners there earlier

the imports are normally in the back and the hot rods/domestics are in the front
just google maps it

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Holla at me if you see these cars:

I will be there tomorrow with my friend who has a 2004 Silverstone S2000.

Holla at me if you see this:

or my buddy's car:

He just found out he didn't buy his car stock, rather it was lowered on Espelirs.

·
Registered
73 Posts
is that the Chic-fil-A meet they have every friday? I've always wanted to attend, but was too embarrassed to show up alone in my slow car, hehe...too bad I work fridays, or else I would come join you guys.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I am going to keep going to S2000 meets unless something here gets organized. Come on fellas!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I could make it out to a chic-fil-a meet, if more members showed up. How about an earlier notice for the next meet? That way we can organize something, like a pre-meet elsewhere and roll in together.

BTW, are there any active NoVA members on this board?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I gave up trying to organize anything on here anymore cause no one wants to do anything like we use to. There are some NoVa members on here but not the ones that use to post on here. They moved on to something else or were banned from the site which sucks cause most of them came to and organized a lot of G2G's in here.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I am one of the active Nova members. The Sterling meet is EVERY Friday. IT was wack last time though so I don't know if I am going to it this time, unless we can get a group together. Anyone want to meet somewhere and roll to it. I will got if 2 or more people can come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts