Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Like I posted on the other Thread, we had a blast up there. Me and jack were ripping and carving canyons. Not one incident at all. We had a blast. We should set up another run in about 2 or 3 weeks!

Here are a couple pictures. I didnt really take a lot.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was a good run!

you and jack ate up those roads!
It was fun and I dont know what it was but my car was on rails that day! It was much more responsive. And thats considering in those Sweeping left turns I was not pushing it at all just to keep from causing issues or not taking chances. Yeah I was whipping my car around those little sweepers!

Josh, You need to get that Tranny issue taken care of. Im Curious to see how it will do against a pretty stock suspension SVT. As we all know Jack's Suspension is not exactly stock [shhh] !!

Im ordering my KYB's this weekend. I noticed the difference the Poly Bushing kit did for handling. Maybe Front Tubular A-Arms are next! But at $1000 for all 4 I dont know.

Hope more SVT's or Any Focuses go next time. I dont think Rustangs will be much of a match for me or Jack. HA HA HA HA HA[headbang] I wish that GT500 Would of waited for us! That would of been awesome!

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
It was fun and I dont know what it was but my car was on rails that day! It was much more responsive. And thats considering in those Sweeping left turns I was not pushing it at all just to keep from causing issues or not taking chances. Yeah I was whipping my car around those little sweepers!

Josh, You need to get that Tranny issue taken care of. Im Curious to see how it will do against a pretty stock suspension SVT. As we all know Jack's Suspension is not exactly stock [shhh] !!

Im ordering my KYB's this weekend. I noticed the difference the Poly Bushing kit did for handling. Maybe Front Tubular A-Arms are next! But at $1000 for all 4 I dont know.

Hope more SVT's or Any Focuses go next time. I dont think Rustangs will be much of a match for me or Jack. HA HA HA HA HA[headbang] I wish that GT500 Would of waited for us! That would of been awesome!
ya you were flying man! hahah that was crazy! but seriously I bet you can keep up with other svtf's its all about the driver,

ya I do need to but I am gona buy another trans in dec, n save up for an lsd

i was on the eg's ass through the tight turns in 3rd gear but after that he left in cuz I didnt want to get out of 3rd gear lol

it would of been cool to see you up against that gt500, that old man was flying man lol

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
eddie your car was on rails that day!!! I dident see anything that looked outta wack..I KNOW I WOULDENT BE ABLE TO GET THAT SOB THROUGH THOSE CORNERS LIKE THAT!!! your car is huge to be cornering that hard LOL....anyways yah get those KYB's and take me for a ride hahaha....

JOSH whats wrong with your trans now??? are you talking about the grinding in 3rd gear?

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
am having more problems now jack, its becomming more of a bitch to get it into 3rd

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you'll like the KYB's (i'm assuming you're getting the AGX's)
yes sir. Im going with the 8-way Shocks they make for my car.

ya you were flying man! hahah that was crazy! but seriously I bet you can keep up with other svtf's its all about the driver
Its all the driver! [neener] jk

it would of been cool to see you up against that gt500, that old man was flying man lol
Yeah that guy was flying. I would of took him in the bends but damn with 200 extra HP on tap he would run me down! [hatchet]

I need to invest in some Halk Pads too. My brakes are so glazed over its not even funny! [scream]

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
am having more problems now jack, its becomming more of a bitch to get it into 3rd
is it from forcing it in this whole time??

have you tried shifitng from second to neutral and letting the clutch go then ingage it and put it in 3rd??? that use to work in my honda...my 3rd gear was going out and that helped me get alot of life out of it.[headbang]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
is it from forcing it in this whole time??

have you tried shifitng from second to neutral and letting the clutch go then ingage it and put it in 3rd??? that use to work in my honda...my 3rd gear was going out and that helped me get alot of life out of it.[headbang]
none of that works, I tried double clutching and that didnt work either.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
just baby it till u get that new tranny. my friend had a firebird v6 with a 5 speed he sold a little while ago. first gear was pretty much gone. he had to shift into fourth then to first to be able to force it into 1st. it was a pain...i dont know how many times i had to help him take his tranny out lol

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
^^ december isnt gona happen I have too much crap going on but if you guys want to have a lil small meet at azusa I am down

1 - 20 of 20 Posts