Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to a discreet, safe place somewhere near LRAFB, this w'end and added a couple of kills to my list:

Neon R/T, mods included exhaust, and insane driver (that second mod did help him hang a little longer since he wasn't paying attention and almost swerved into me, scaring the living bejeebus out of me)

Eclipse GS, mods included exhaust, UDP, CAI, and painted calipers (heh).

Then I had my butt handed to me.... scratch that.... I had it gift wrapped, with a bow and delivered by singing telegram by a WRX, oh well.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
[:D] I too have had my a** passed and left smelling his exhaust fumes by a WRX, [:D]

I killed a 98 Nissan Maxima all mod out (we think) at the track, 1/8 mile. The punk would not show nor tell what he had under the hood after the race. [???:)]

We have fought and taken down countless Honda's Civics, Eclipse's, Probes, and some S10 trucks. LOL [:p]

The best race has been against a 96 Mustang GT Conv (top down). He spun half way down the track before he got some grip and passed me right at the end. [?|]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
always find out what's underhood or car before the race, b/c when you beat them, and they have spent several hundred or thousand dollars in mods they are not going to tell you

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I'll make sure to do that next time. Thanks [thumb]

We get alot of excuses from the defeated if we win, "missed a gear", "clutch going bad", "dont want to run too hot", "just got new tires", and the best one yet:

"This is not my car." [rolleyes]

Anybody else have this happen to them? Are these common excuses from those dusted by the SVT Focus? [:D]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts