Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i find my S14 (240sx) like this at 4:30am...

The driver fell asleep and hit my 240sx and used it as a ramp and flipped on its side, doing a lil bit of property damage and also hitting the van. If it not had been for the car being very low, it cushioned his impact and prevented more serious damage. It turns out the kid was driving his dad's car and he is excluded from the insurance so the father is going to be paying off everything under his own pocket. My car totaled, their car totaled, body damage on the van, and property damage. The kid was sent out with a stretcher and off to hospital and is still going to get MRI w/ no health insurance.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That sucks, you had a great looking 240. :bummer:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE CRAZIEST ACCIDENT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

(me) [boxface] (stupid drivers)

Sorry to hear about our car though man. Good to hear you weren't hurt!

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that sux. i see a focus in pic two

·
Registered
824 Posts
That sucks dude, at least you remebered to fold in your drivers side mirror in case somebody got to close, lol.

But really thats blows, I love 240's.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
:( ouch.

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
aw man this sucks, sorry for your loss, but on a better note at least your not with out a car since you still have your focus

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well that sucks, Mine wasn't as totaled as yours but this reminds me alot of the drunk kid who took out my mustang and my neighbors car.

This is what I was tootling around in before I got my Foci.

I miss the power she had.

Hopefully you will get something out of this. I had to take the kid in mine to court and I still haven't gotten a penny from him and that was over 2 years ago. I need to go back and find were he works so they can garnish his wages.

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
^^this is just my opinion but if you are drunk driving you should be shot. its stupid they are putting every one at risk we dont need them if they are that stupid.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Sorry to hear about that, I hope it gets fix soon.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
damn dude!

it has not been a good weekend for accidents!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
wow... i hope, to say the least, if that were my car that the kid died, because i would have killed him slower if he did that to my car.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ouch[:(]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts