Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
I wouldn't go anything higher than 50, but ppl have run a 75 on stock motors, it's all in the tune. and please do me a favor, do not call it NOS, NOS is a brand, Nitrus Oxide Systems to be exact, but everysince the Slow and Dangerous came out everyone calls it NOS like in the movie, it's Nitrous not NOS.

Ps. in no way am I trying to be rude.

·
Registered
343 Posts
cruzstyle said:
and remeber this babies use bottles men just boost.. lol real men build pure raw muscle
you must be trying out for the next f&f movie caz that sounded like a lame quote that would work in those movies, real mean run a blower on there 454 Chevy and spray a fogger [email protected]

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
sonaflubber said:
"real men just boost"..........what a deutsch bag
if your going to insult, please oh please. spell the words correctly.

but anyways... yes you can spray a stock motor, dont go too much though, but you'll find alot more people pushing for N/A setups and/or Forced induction.

spray in my thoughts is that its fake horsepower, its not there all the time and is only there temp. and thats its, so i dont feal its real power, and sinse there is a possibility of using a too big of shot and blowing the engine at the push of a button, i tend to stay away from something that can be so potentially deadly to the engine....

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
direboi said:
you must be trying out for the next f&f movie caz that sounded like a lame quote that would work in those movies, real mean run a blower on there 454 Chevy and spray a fogger [email protected]
Its actually an older quote than that, and it correctly phrased is: "Bottles are for babies. Real men get blown."

That being said, its what ever one preferences. Hell, I'm toying with the idea nitrous in the future. But not a simple fogger system.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
thats what it was i saw it on a t-shirt at mustang week. so yeah shut up about the F&F i hate when people use that movie as a reference to anything. everything in that movie that people reffer to was out before the movie came out. ricers in high school just never knew about it. and know i dont even remember what i was talking aout so im gonna shut up now

·
Registered
930 Posts
I am running nitrous on my car.

With my tune for it, proper plugs, and good gas, I haven't even worried about spraying the 75 shot. In fact I did that for an entire race day without issue..and I won runner up in the bracket race..lol.

intake and exhaust are the minimum supporting mods I would do though. Not REQUIRED...but really...

·
Registered
281 Posts
nawwwwzzzzzz lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wouldnt reccomend it, First I would get the motor breathing a little bit better with a Intake of some sort and exhaust. I would deffinatly not got higher then a 50 shot on a stock motor. And also I would reccomend buying one step cooler spark plugs and running 93 octane or higher

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wouldnt reccomend it, First I would get the motor breathing a little bit better with a Intake of some sort and exhaust. I would deffinatly not got higher then a 50 shot on a stock motor. And also I would reccomend buying one step cooler spark plugs and running 93 octane or higher

1 - 16 of 16 Posts