Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Was searching but could not find a definitive answer.
Is there a standard known and simple system that tuners use for the naturally aspirated motors that come in the SE?

The driveline seems tough enough to handle up to over three hundred horsepower so there should be a quick and easy solution for a fifty shot + of nitrous.

Is there a sticky post addressing this or known system to use with this application that anyone knows of?

馃殭馃挩

FF Affiliate
I havent seen a ready to bolt on MK3 Focus 2012-2018 Nitrous Kit on the market , You would have to make one which wouldnt be to hard to do , there is a spacer out for the throttle body you could drill and use for the Nitrous then run your lines and mount your Solenoids
I highly recommend a Tune and colder plugs as well

Tom

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
You are a wealth of information sir

I searched just now and found a spacer for under forty dollars that is already drilled for a port !

. .buying it 馃

So mote be it
Maybe post a link so other will know ?

Tom
I know Boomba make a pair of spacers that both include ports for the ST, whether that is a good start for nitrous, i dont know. Will either of these work on the non-st motor? I havent looked into what parts of the motor use same/similar parts. Not sure i have seen anything as cheap as $40 though

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
It is an Ebay Special:

$37 and tax for this spacer that seems to have a port that can be utilized.

FF Affiliate
Thats the one I am using as well on my 2013 Turbocharged 2.5 so I can get boost reference off of for the boost gauge , BOV and Waste gate , should work good for you

Tom

Registered
1 - 14 of 14 Posts