Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Norwalk for the FFW. It is in northern, Ohio. Just curious to see if anyone else is going, or would want to follow me up. They have Focus Frenzy which is a focus bracket racing class. There are also car shows and tons of drag racing to. It is a really fun event, the dates are the 7th 8th and 9th of July. They have camping and as far as I know I am pitching a tent. Cedar Point is close and there are many hotels and stuff to do. Just wanted to see who is going.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I wasn't impressed with the Focus Frenzy when i went 2 years ago. There was a supercharged SVT running 15.0 all day long and i believe that was the fastest i seen out there. They even had a few riced out Foci running 17+, not cool. I also heard it was a pretty penny to become part of the Focus Frenzy. You have to become a member x amount of fees, then FFW x amount of fees and some other stuff. I believe a guy told me it was close to $150 to race for 2 days IF he didn't redlight or get elminated.

OK to watch, but doesn't play very well with the Focus Community seeing how there's SVT Lightings and Cobras and Marauders going very low into the double digits and the little old focus barely breakin outta 15's........

I might go depending on how things turn out, i'm only about 30 minutes away

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just want to run on the 1/4. Focus Frenzy is bracket racing so its hard to tell how fast they are. I figured a few ppl might be going so I was seeing if they all wanted to meet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts