Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious about other owners in Northern VIRGINIA because my parents live in the Harrisonburg area. As I was driving north from there I passed a parked 3-door SVTF, I'm assuming it was '03 because it was Yellow and had 5-spoke wheels. I almost stopped and knocked on the door of the building because I'd love to meet another SVTF driver, but my passenger said he was too uncomfortable doing that. I don' t want to give away anyone's personal details so I won't say exactly where it was XD.

I guess I just got excited because I've never met another driver and this is only the third SVTF besides mine I've even seen in the wild. If this was your car, I say hello to you!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Lol I know how you feel I bought mine last spring and there are zero in my area .Last fall when I was looking to buy an FSVT I found 3 counting mine the other 2 were rotted out completely I live in eastern Ohio and I've been to tons of car shows and have never saw another one so they are becoming very rare by the looks of it. But people that do know what my SVT is stop me just about on a daily basis to look at the car

1 - 2 of 2 Posts