Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wussup everyone, Anyone in the N. Va area want to meet up or do a install or anything hit me up. Also I might be getting a job soon at ted britt ford so I could help ya'll out with discounts on parts soon.

Also anyone know of a shop that's good in the area to get stuff done. I need help finding a place to get tint and Some body work done and a lil performance. I know in dulles area there is a place called jax motorsports but I was wondering about any others. My email is [email protected] and my AIM: fastfoci5

Shawn

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, there is a performance place in pickett near Gamestop but hasent been open in a week or so. I go by everyday to see if they have opend back up. I'm talkin with my bro in law about getting my windows done, he got his done for a great deal from someone he works with. I should have a price in a few days.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Where are you at in Northern Virginia? Near DC?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
oh, forgot to add... my boy zack used to work at ted britt. made some pretty damn good money there. what will you be doing there?

·
Registered
565 Posts
y0. i live in centreville by the multiplex if you know where that is. i get most of my work done at a place called EVOLUTION Autosports. they've had 3 cars featured in super street magazine and all the guys there know their shit and are easy to deal with. it's in chantilly off of route 50. if u need any other directions lemme know. btw, great to see another focus owner in the NoVA area.

·
Registered
292 Posts
IF you can get the hook up on parts that would be great. I'm around the fairfax, alexandria area if you want to look me up

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice.. I have heard of evolution. My friend gets his wrx worked on there, I didn't know if they dealt with the foci. I use to live in Woodbridge but i just recently moved over off 50. It's considered Haymarket but I live like 8 miles from gilberts corner. I will most likely be either a porter, wash boy, or the carier where I deliever the cars from the one in chantilly to fairfax. Starting salary for the porter and wash dude there is 8.50. I'm thinking, when the wheather wants to stop being gay we could have a little meet up. Spasticksvt- yea man that would be cool, let me know when a price gets dropped.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I'm in Alexandria. I used to work @ brown's down the street from ya in HS. I have a BLK ZTS so look for it, FF decal on side rear windows.

H&Rzx3, can I get some directions to Evolution please? E-mail me.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Would anyone in the NVA area want to g2g sometyme after the holidays? Have no clue to where, any ideas? Or starting a NVA club? I'm a new foci owner and want to jump into this head first.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Me three....

·
Registered
292 Posts
i'm down!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Projector w/ Halo replacement?

[???:)]

Hi,

I'm in NoVa too and I just got SuperHigh Projector light for Christmas BUT the halo on one of the 3.5" lights does not work! Does anyone know where I can go (online or local) to get a replacement? I've tried to take it apart and just replace the LED, but I was unsuccessful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
565 Posts
jisturm said:

H&Rzx3, can I get some directions to Evolution please? E-mail me.
lemme know if u still want directions. sorry for the late response.

·
Registered
148 Posts
hey I'm going to be doing a Hella rally 500 fog light install on my zx3 soon. What do you think?

·
Registered
565 Posts
dunno what those are. got pics?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts