Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in amherst. half way between cleveland and cedar point, near the lake. I wanna try and get the northern ohio guys, and maybe some from the neighboring states to meet up. there is a beach/park in vermilion, OH that has a lot of parking, and we can have some type of cookout or something. suggestions are welcome. I just want to meet up with some of the northern guys because i know focus fest and some of the other events are quite a drive!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I'm down, I know in the past we have had them at Quaker steak in Sheffield but anything close sounds good

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^im down with that bro! you got anyone you can spread the word to? im thinkin we should do this at the end of the month.

·
Registered
306 Posts
My focus is about to go out of commission for the winter... should do it before November for sure, and I'll try to make it out.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im thinking the end of this month. if you know anyone down by you that want to roll up then thats great. i think if we had it at quaker steak it would be awesome

·
Registered
306 Posts
There are a few guys down in Canton who did a meet a few times (5-6 guys), there's a thread somewhere where they had them planned.. might want to drop a line there.

·
low n slow
2,163 Posts
im down this ones close enough for me. actually me and my girl are going to look at a house in amherst tomorrow so we may be moving out there

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'll go out to this meet, vermillion would be fine for me

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
are weekends good for everyone? im thinking around last weekend this month, or first weekend in october.

·
low n slow
2,163 Posts
cool bro. where at in amherst? i live by baumhart road and the turnpike
i found out its actually in lorain but real close to amherst. bout to go look now and see if its decent

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Cool, you guys are making another meet and would be more than happy to drive up to it just don't make on my same weekend if you wouldn't mind please.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Cool, you guys are making another meet and would be more than happy to drive up to it just don't make on my same weekend if you wouldn't mind please.
Hope this didn't offend you, but for me your meet is just to far. Only 17 so kinda far, and looks like my eagle scout project will be that day to. hopefully I will eventually make it to a big meet [ffrocks]

1 - 20 of 84 Posts