Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures i took of today's storm at about 3pm while taking a break from shoveling. I know i take too many pictures but i figured you guys might enjoy them anyways. Here ya go enjoy!

The beast.... '97 Subaru Legacy L

My Focus hiding from the snow

neighbor just a sold his two chevys for these :p

haa....

This is standing right in the center of my road

she wants to come out and play!!

Some Jeep sliding down my road....suby didn't slide at all!

There is a Subaru sign in there somewhere

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Haha, yeah we got about 5-6 inches last night and managed a snow day today. I was driving my mom's civic and almost couldn't get up my driveway into our garage lol.

·
Registered
234 Posts
HAHA In Racine Wisconsin we got 13inches of snow last night and had drifts like 3 feet high no joke...my SHO was buried nasty.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
yeah. that looks about like New Hampshire.. i just got back from wok and within 2 hours we've got over 5 inches. Between now and Monday we're supposed to get about 3 feet

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
yea that was a good amount if snow in a short amount of time

i wish i had a heated garage, i feel bad driving my car in this crap....at least after driving it i could clean it up all nice before taking it out again :(

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
just a reminder to all to be careful!!!!!! watch out for snowmen who want to hurt our cars!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Whoa...now thats a lot of snow!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I used to love to drive my 94 Legacy in the snow... YAY subies

·
Registered
309 Posts
after this snow storm my next car is officially strictly an awd car. because of this storm my check engine light came on and my car now sputters for no reason lol when my fofo dies i cant handle fwd on snow anymore..not even with snow tires

·
Registered
235 Posts
HAHA In Racine Wisconsin we got 13inches of snow last night and had drifts like 3 feet high no joke...my SHO was buried nasty.
ready to add another 5" or so tomorrow? (I live in Milwaukee) ohh and not to mention the -20 to -40 degree with windchill? Ahhh winter can suck!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
good snow picture, so i guess that you got the snow part there huh? what about hte ice and falling power line? where there allot there.. as miuch as Mass, Nh and maine? that was Crazy!

here in maine, well in southern maine, we got ice'D up and that blew, not much forthe snow.. but last night we got about 10 to 12 inch of snow... that was pretty cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts