Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any foci in the area of jacksonville, nc? or areas close like greenville, swansboro, new bern. anything going down in nc coming up? let me know.
peace

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
im in Hickory....ain't shit around here :\

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm from Winston-Salem/Lexington, but I am a student at Campbell University in Buies Creek. It's about thirty minutes south of Raleigh. I don't know of any events, but would like to if anyone else does.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
jwheeles.... i'm about an hour from raleigh... if you ever wanna meet up to shoot the shit, let me know.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm in Charlotte. A looooooong way away from anywhere over there. Doesn't seem like anything is happening anywhere in NC

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I'm gonna be visiting family early may before I run off to arizona. Gonna catch atleast one of the thursday test and tunes @ coastal plains raceway. Yeah, you guessed it, in jacksonville. It's on the way towards richlands a few miles after you pass a winn-dixie on your left, and advance auto parts on the right. If your in downtown jax (wal-mart), go toward wilmington and split right @ the Y. Not towards Wilmington....and soon after a couple more miles, you'll see the winn-dixie and advance.....

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Just some Wire Loom from a Specialty Store. That is, until I can get the hose kit. It wasn't a chain-store that was selling them, but I'm sure you could find it in an autoparts store or somewhere like that. Can't remember the name of the brand, and I used it all, so through the bag away.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Oh, I got the hose kit, but the biggest one was like 2 ft long. I got way more than that to dress up! Thanks for the info!

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
Found the Info Will :

PULSE FX....Part Number: 86652....Quanity: 10 Feet

- Protect your wires.
- Split seam provides easy insertion and removal without disconnecting wire from harness.
- Cut tubing to desired length.

Conduct-Tite!
Motormite, Division of R&B, Inc.
P.O. Boc 1800, Colmar, PA 18915-1800 U.S.A.
© 2002 and prior R&B, Inc.
R&B, Inc's stock is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol RBIN.
MADE IN CHINA.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts