Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey man, congrats on your ST! I'd love to take a trip up to the mountains. Most Saturdays are good for me except this Saturday (the Nat'l Auto show is calling my name lol). We need to get something goin soon tho

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey man, congrats on your ST! I'd love to take a trip up to the mountains. Most Saturdays are good for me except this Saturday (the Nat'l Auto show is calling my name lol). We need to get something goin soon tho
Hey Devil, you just going Saturday? I was gonna roll over there on Sunday most likely.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey Devil, you just going Saturday? I was gonna roll over there on Sunday most likely.
I'll probably head up there Saturday with my GF. She's going to my sister's wedding shower on Sunday so Saturday if really the only day I can go. But if you end up going Sat just let me know and we can meet up or something. I'm pretty stoked to see Ford's new lineup (RS, ST, GT, 350/R, Raptor....orgasmic)

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hello everyone. My name's Terry, & I bought a 2014 ST, about 3 months ago. I live in Cumming & love riding in the mountains. Anyone out there want to ride the mountains some Saturday? I'll also check out the FB site.
Welcome to the forum!

I'm the current customer service rep here, I'll be around if you have any questions.

Meagan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I was thinking of heading out for a ride this Sat., but didn't realize that the car show was in town. I'd also love to see the new Ford lineup. Going to the car show would probably make my wife happier also, since I'd take her to that. She doesn't like my mountain rides.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'll probably head up there Saturday with my GF. She's going to my sister's wedding shower on Sunday so Saturday if really the only day I can go. But if you end up going Sat just let me know and we can meet up or something. I'm pretty stoked to see Ford's new lineup (RS, ST, GT, 350/R, Raptor....orgasmic)
Awwww yissss. That sounds good to me, I'll hit you up if I change days. I'll just take all of Ford's new lineup now...LOL. [pray]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I was thinking of heading out for a ride this Sat., but didn't realize that the car show was in town. I'd also love to see the new Ford lineup. Going to the car show would probably make my wife happier also, since I'd take her to that. She doesn't like my mountain rides.
lol yeah my GF doesn't like the way I drive in the mountains. If you make it to the car show tomorrow we might be able to meet up. I'll be there around 11 and will probably stay until 1 or so (gonna try to do the F-150 test drive).

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
If you mean the one at Perimeter on the first Sunday of the month, they held the April meeting the last Sunday in March, last weekend.

They announced it on the website, never saying specifically why, but I assumed it was because the first Sunday of April is Easter for Christians, and Passover for the Jews.

·
Registered
478 Posts
New guy!

New guy to the threads here. Just got a 2013 focus sedan a couple weeks ago! I love almost everything about the car. Im go to school in valdosta, but Im from the gainsville and forsyth area!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anybody headed to Caffeine & Octane on Sunday? If so, we're planning on maybe having a mini-cruise and/or lunch after the meet is over. Hit me up or the Atlanta Focus Owners page on Facebook!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hmmm. I just might have to try and make it to this. I'll be back in the Dawsonville area this weekend.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts