Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to the store last night and afterwards about an hour later I turned on my and my dash says Normal Mode. I tried starting it but it wouldn't even turn over. I got someone to jump it then went home. I woke up this morning and it didn't start again had to get it jumped. I had it checked out and my battery is at 84% and my starter is good and my altanator is good as well. Any guesses. Its a 2012 Ford focus Se model. Taking it into ford on Friday.
I

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I got to the store last night and afterwards about an hour later I turned on my and my dash says Normal Mode. I tried starting it but it wouldn't even turn over. I got someone to jump it then went home. I woke up this morning and it didn't start again had to get it jumped. I had it checked out and my battery is at 84% and my starter is good and my altanator is good as well. Any guesses. Its a 2012 Ford focus Se model. Taking it into ford on Friday.
I
Welcome to the forum!

I want to look into this a bit further. Please send me a private message with your VIN, mileage, best daytime phone, full name, and dealer name/location.

Meagan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts