Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ohhhhhh lmao I was really confused. Yeah Chico is about 90 miles from me. Not bad.
Im actually out in Tracy right now. Looking at the map its not far from Concord. Maybe one Friday I could end my day here and cruise over to meet some of you bay area guys. Just don't leave my stock mk3 too far behind :D

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Well its a show haha not a meet [thumb]

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Id like to do something that is centralized around the bay area. There are some members down towards santa cruz as well as those up in Sac, so it seems like the east-bay area is the most centralized location for those of us who want to meet up.

I'm looking at Livermore since there are quite a few fantastic roads in that area. Just need to find a decent day/time/specific place to meet.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
There are other members here in Santa Cruz? Don't have much fun on backroad runs anymore 'cause getting kinda old for that though. :(

Santa Cruz, South Peninsula, etc.. There are a few peeps around who hide in the woodwork.

Regarding age - If you are too old for fun canyon roads, you are too old to know how the internet works.

Related note: Chuck Yeager is 91 years old, he often flies his p51 mustang, as well as occasionally a F-15. Just remember that when your focus is at the edge of it's performance envelope, there's an old fart somewhere doing 6 times more.[thumb][thumb]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Santa Cruz, South Peninsula, etc.. There are a few peeps around who hide in the woodwork.

Regarding age - If you are too old for fun canyon roads, you are too old to know how the internet works.

Related note: Chuck Yeager is 91 years old, he often flies his p51 mustang, as well as occasionally a F-15. Just remember that when your focus is at the edge of it's performance envelope, there's an old fart somewhere doing 6 times more.[thumb][thumb]
This^^^^^^^^^^ says it all youngster!!!!!!![twothumbs]

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Livermore meet , a good handfull of back roads
From Livermore to Tracy

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
What weekend works best for you?

Also, if you bring your bike, I'll bring mine :-D
i really dont know im still putting the car together close to being done but