Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies,

There is a disturbing trend that needs immediate addressing. I feel that since I no longer own a focus, I am the most qualified to state this.

[sleep][sleep]Nor-cal focus owners are boring.[sleep][sleep]

I've been up here for 6 months, and only two members have actually made an effort to enjoy these heavenly roads that we have at our disposal.

So grab your wife, offspring, furry friends, and most importantly - your keys.

Lets go drive.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Hello Ladies,

There is a disturbing trend that needs immediate addressing. I feel that since I no longer own a focus, I am the most qualified to state this.

[sleep][sleep]Nor-cal focus owners are boring.[sleep][sleep]

I've been up here for 6 months, and only two members have actually made an effort to enjoy these heavenly roads that we have at our disposal.

So grab your wife, offspring, furry friends, and most importantly - your keys.

Lets go drive.
Bro, I cuise these roads e'ryday! I live in the valley up by chico and am in the process of beginning a car club :)

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bro, I cuise these roads e'ryday! I live in the valley up by chico and am in the process of beginning a car club :)
Chico is like nor-nor-cal though lol.

You need to come hang with us east-bay guys.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
We are the real Nor-Cal haha. I've met up with blarson a few times. He's in the east bay.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried the other weekend for the berryessa drive but the time changed and never got a new time
PM me with your number. ill text you next time we go somewhere

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe we should try a regularly scheduled thing? Like 2nd sat of the month or something like that?
Not a bad Idea, Just trying to think of a decent spot for us to all meet up. I dont want to attract any unwanted attention.

·
Registered
9,258 Posts
Guys, there is a car show here in Chico if you guys wanna join!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great source for drives in Nor Cal...

www.raddrives.com

I regularly run several of these routes here in the foothills.

This is run by one of the guys that started EuroSunday here in the Sac area. Meets are held the 4th Sunday of each month and usually end with a drive. Not just for Euro cars, anything cool is welcome and this is not a snotty car crowd.

www.eurosunday.net

Chris

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
been busy with this , but i got my supercharger back from the rebuild today

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Concord is a little further than 180 miles from Anaheim?
Yeah lol, I havent been to the anaheim meet in 4ish months for that very reason.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts