Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had our 4th annual Hwy 1 meet and cruise yesterday. So glad we had prefect weather on the coast for the drive. Heres some of the pics I took.

Those are mine. Anyone else feel free to add yours.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hopefully these great pics will get all those no shows out next year! I'm already looking forward to the next one

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
So sad I couldn't make it [:(] Great pics. Chris I'm still jealous of your hood! lol it looks a lot better than when you took the tape off

·
factory but custom
1,717 Posts
really nice shots chris... i haz low, lol...rofl of the pic of gerald

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Nice pics, i've been on hwy 1 in cali years ago great place for a meet if must say so my self. I see you guys are all in jackets how cold is it there?

·
Registered
296 Posts
LMFAO I like my facial expression talking to Gerald

·
Registered
21 Posts
I really enjoyed sundays meet the weather was perfect and everyone was friendly the bonus was getting a chance to see everyone's mods up close .Cant wait until the next event I will try to add my pics tomarrow

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Nice meet and pics. Glad someone is having nice weather :-/

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice pics guys! looks like you guys had a great time. the cars look great as always!!

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Great looking group of cars!

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I missed out! I was in el centro picking up a 37 chevy for the car club Sunday. Ill keep this open for next year tho its about an 8hr drive one way for me. Dang it

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
used to be sics car. now she belong to me. lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts