Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please any mods do not move or delete this thread until i see if it helps at least.

Okay many groups and regions have awesome G2G and in norcal we have poop! I know there are not as many norcal members on here as there are in other areas. But we need to show off our wonderful state and show the other members of this site. I am only trying to advance our hobbie in the norcal area.

If you are a norcal or cencal member please consider going to this G2G!

OUR OFFICAL G2G THREAD
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170312

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
i personally think norcals are the abomination of the planet earth!! [ohcrap]

you know i only kid with you christopher. [:p]

good luck!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm, lets just say the highest stolen car rates in the country, the highest frocloser rate in the country, and some of the lowest school test scores

abomination of the planet earth for sure

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
after that rave review, I can't beleive more people don't want to go to your meet. I'm seriously considering moving this.

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
hmmm, lets just say the highest stolen car rates in the country, the highest frocloser rate in the country, and some of the lowest school test scores

abomination of the planet earth for sure
just kidding....but it sounds a bit like jersey. [giggle]

shamrock, you sexy mod you!!, i think it would work much better for norcal in a regional forum.

yay norcalers!! [headbang]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the norcal forum is dead that is why i posted this hoping for more people to see it. and i understand if you have to move it shamrock order needs to be kept i just wont like it

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I would come to it if I lived over there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
what you dont poop money, what about that tree in your backyard can you pick money off of there or is it out of season?

hopefuly this will become a West Coast Focus Fest in the next Couple of Years!

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Looks like being in the gen chat area didn't help much. I really wish the norcal area would liven up. Good luck with your meet, but I had to move this to the proper area, I feel it ran its course in the gen chat area.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I woulda dropped in for a norcal G2G .. .

If I still lived in norcal [paranoid]
It's a long way to tipperary er, cali from here . . . [wave]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts