Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this years Nopi nationals should be a great one. I am posting this now so people have enough notice to make it this year. Lets make this years ford turnout a huge one. I am sick of seeing far more civics than american cars, cumon foci owners lets do this.

Us over at hypillauto/team H.I.A will be there in full force and invite you all to come and park with us and hang out and enjoy the festivities. This year september 16th (my 30th b-day) Ludacris will be performing on the main stage and funkmaster flex among many others will be in attendance. Let us know if you are coming cause we are going to try and hold as many parking spots as possible, we usually get there way before the gates open. Thanks all.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i have started plans to dirve up ther with a mazda 3 kitted, a s2000, a civic nd my turbo focus. probably leaving on friday to say on hotel for saturday. but i am definetely down for it.
god thread!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool guys, well you are all welcome to park with us and hang out, we usually have a few canopies and tents and just hang out and shoot the poop and help eachother detail the cars.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come here too man, you will love it. This is the nationals, the biggest of all the shows.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
is there one on orlando? are you sure you are not talking bout HIN? i thought there was no nopi on florida this year, i went to the one on west palm last year and got second place.
but we are definetly going to atlanta.
thats cool if you guys will have a tent i have folding chairs but no tent. we can take up your shade you say?
thanks.
how is the show contestant parking? i havent been to atlanta one, is it by car make or by time of arrival? i saw the map, it looks huge!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah dude you can hang in the shade with us bro. Bring your chairs and plenty of drinks. The contestant parking is huge man. There are sooo many damn cars its sick. They are seperated by colored flags. We usually get great spots so we get there super early to snag a bunch of spots. Orange cones are great for holding parking places.lol.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So bigred03 does that meen you will come down here for the weekend and hang with us and have a killer time?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
when is HIN? is it a one day event? where is it? if my car is running right i might go there too(HIN). cover charge? but i am definetly going to ATL!!! we are already making hotel plans

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool brother, we all need to think of a time to meet up at the gates to all drive in together. We usually get there an hour or 2 before the gates open so we can get the prime parking spaces. The earlier you get there the better cause we only have soo many orange cones to hold spaces.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
well, we are going to be hopefully check in the hotel on friday night so we can be nice and rested for saturday. yea, right, we are going to go party ATL somewhere......but what time do u guys meet and where?
ryan, u have pm!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Recived and replied

1 - 15 of 15 Posts