Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone in SouthEast Forums.. you all know that NOPI is coming soo close.... Any one of you are going to NOPI? I'll be GOING! Yay.. SouthEast Forums Rulz!

It will be in Atlanta Motor Speedway on the weekend of Sept. 15, 16 & 17 (for any of you who dont know anything.. go to www.nopi.com)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
there is a thread in here and on focaljet. A lot of people showing up. I know ill be there.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I'm registered and will be parked in the Ford section.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i dont know a thing about it so fill me in before i decied weather i want to go or not

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
SVTguy182 said:
there is a thread in here and on focaljet. A lot of people showing up. I know ill be there.
Sweet! Another blue svtf [:D] Oh ya and i gotta question for ya. Noticed you have the H&R cup kit. I'm thinking about getting rid of my Eibach Sportlines and getting a cup kit. How much did it drop ur svt? I heard its like an average of 2.6(front) and 2.5(rear) for an svt. Do they ride nice? I mean i know its low so its not gonna be a cadillac, but i mean does it handle like its on rails? I'm also gonna see about getting stress bars and the h&r sway bars as well.

·
Registered
440 Posts
dude your crazy if your going to drop your car more lol!!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Maybe one finger gap front and rear on the stance. Not sure what the exact drop is because i bought them used. I had the intrax on my car and these are way better. Not to bouncy and not too stiff. I dont have the sways or anything, but it handles everything i need it to. Very easy to predict what the car is going to do. This is how it sits.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Thanks. One more question though. What size tires u running? I have 215/35/18's and i was concerned about rubbing issues since the h&r kit will lower it more then the sportlines i have on now and i all ready have like a finger gap all the way around.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
2nd_to_none said:
dude your crazy if your going to drop your car more lol!!!
You don't know me very well do ya. lol.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
im running whatever the stock svt tire size is and it rubs like son of a bitch. I have to take it easy until i can get some small tires. I remember someone posting a tire size chart that tells what rubs and what doesnt, but i forget which focus site it was on.

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Well my tire is over 3/4 of an inch smaller then yours and i checked my gap today and its like 1 and 1/2 fingers so i think i should be good with no rubbing issues.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
ya, i only rub alittle and its only when there is a big dip in the road or i have passengers. But next tire size will be smaller for me.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts