Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, just wondering if anyone else was planning on going to the nopi nats on april 24-25th??

it is in dinwiddie,va

it would be cool if a lot of foci were there!! we could make this a gtg if enough people wanted to go

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im really not sure on the whereabouts, let me find out for ya

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its really close to petersburg

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here. use this address on mapquest to get directions and stuff
Vamotrsprtspk
8018 Boydton Plank Road
Petersburg,VA 23803 the # at the track is (804)-862-3174

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Eeeeee..too far. I never knew where it was either.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool. im going....its a few hours for me, but i love shows, and races so...

·
Registered
41 Posts
i might

Hey whats up? I might cmoe but Im not sure it because its a 3 hour drive Ill have t see if I can find someone to come with me but when i know for sure Ill let everyone know.

Oakleywsw
Jamie
ZX3
Frederick, MD

·
Registered
975 Posts
Im down with that - its really not that far - me and my friend went to the Vamotrsprtspk
and it took us about an hour and 30min with light traffic and i live in Dale City - It might take u longer if u live in Maryland- We should have a meeting point somewhere halfway and drive down together - it be cool that way and won't be as boring - We just have to leave early enough - Gates open up at 9am.

·
Registered
990 Posts
caravan

where we have md and va drivers meet on the way to vir is at exit 104 at the iron skillet. most md drivers are coming down 301 and thats where it meets 95.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
What event is this? Drag day at VMP?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
yeah, dinwiddie is a drag raceing track, i might go..... but i doubt it, it's too far away for my, my step-dad's track is far away enough!! (like 2 hrs from my house)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello all another newbie here,I just joined about a week ago,I was wondering where i can get some info on the nopi show you guys have been discussing thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts