Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the #$%*&!! OK, its official i am moving out of Wisconsin, i hate snow and the longer the snow is here the longer the SVTF gets stored!! [?|]

O well a couple positives are, had a snow day today, and i am getting my new CD deck in today!! CRAP, that means the SVTF has to come out and play in the snow tonight!!

I HATE WISCONSIN!![mad]

what are your thoghts on the weather????? [thumb] [thumbd]

·
Registered
112 Posts
We have tons of ice here in Eastern Iowa. I just got new tires on last night right before this started and Im not afraid of driving on this stuff anymore. Winter weather does suck all around though.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
yea the U.p is worse and all in all i dont mind it to much, then again my body has that rust dust all over it cuz the salt+road sand

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
So far we got about 14 inches here, with a few inches more on the way. Wind gusts were up over 50 MPH. We still have a blizzard warning until midnight. Thats what we get for being right next to the lake. Good thing I have my F150 with 33's, I had a great time playin in the snow today. [:D]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I hate it too. I wanna work on my car, but its freezing and now we got ice all over. omg I hate you winter!

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
yeah, i guess it was really bad up here...on the news i heard UW Madison cancelled classes for the first time since 1990, and in Milluake, they had thunder and lightning w/ their snow??

ooo, and luck me, i get to go outside and itz 1.2 degrees out[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
im suprised we havent gotten a big storm in the last month or so, last big one was dec 30th and since then decent weather, i guess we are suppose to get nailed this weekend, last night we got a lil snow HUGE flakes but was on and off prolly got 4 inches....kinda happy tho its been an easy winter

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah first time I remember having a snow day here in madison in a long time! It was nice to have a break, the entire city was shut down.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
lanting90 said:
and in Milluake, they had thunder and lightning w/ their snow??
I was working outside in the crap (on an aluminum ladder too) when there was a bright flash. My co-worker asked what it was and I said lightning. He didn't believe me until we heard the rumble. Definately scary when you are on a ladder swinging a hammer!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
lol that sucks, and btw my college rarely shuts down they have there own fleet of snow removal equipment!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
lucky here never got what they said

1 - 14 of 14 Posts