Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently looking at an 03 SVTF 5 door. It has the six disc audio sys, a new tranny within the last 60k a brand new stage 2 clutch kit and is dropped an inch and a half and an inch in the back (Can't remember the names to either clutch or spring setup) It has 108K and needs an 02 sensor, not sure front or back, the A/C needs to be recharged and one of the Zenon headlights is out. The dealer/guy is asking 6K I know I can get it for less.... but how much less is what I want to know! P.S. Carfax checks out awesome, routine maintenance going back to the first owner (2 Owners) Current owner played tag with a small deer and needed to respray right side, slight body damage, nothing out of line.
Sorry for the long post! Thanks for any/all replies!
Ben[pray]

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Sounds like it needs quite a bit of maintenance. How many miles are on the car itself? Not just the trans but the car itself. Based of the info you gave us I would say offer 4-4.5k as it sits or 5.5k all fixed up.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Has the timing belt been changed?

And I agree around 5.5K

-Ray-

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am making an assumption as to whether or not the timing belt has been changed but it was serviced by a ford dealer in MD every three months since it was new until 09 then the records drop to every six months with the current owner and the car has about 108K little less, and i know it is purely looks but it has a Roush rear wing on the hatch and a goofy looking hood scoop.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am making an assumption as to whether or not the timing belt has been changed but it was serviced by a ford dealer in MD every three months since it was new until 09 then the records drop to every six months with the current owner and the car has about 108K little less, and i know it is purely looks but it has a Roush rear wing on the hatch and a goofy looking hood scoop.
You should be able to call that dealership and give them the VIN# so they can check their records to see if the timing belt was done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts