Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really sure how to upload the HD version off my camera but here ya go.

( it really took me awhile to figure out how to transfer my pictures from my phone, to my computer, to the forum. You better enjoy them lol... )

I'm trying to go for the clean look... More so like a "stealth look" If you find anything tacky, please be honest, I value everyone's opinion.

Upcoming mods

- CAI - Race Exhaust kit from FSWerks. - Possibly ( if they fit, BBS RS Wheels - H&R spacers. Rear brake conversion kit. OH! and down the road, coilovers to replace my performance struts and springs.

That's it for the mods. I can't be spending too much money on this vehicle is its my daily driver!

Currents "mods" lol...

10 000 Kelvin Headlamps & 3000 K fogs - Eibach sportline lowering springs and FP Struts. 20 & 22 mm sway bars + LED Reverse lights + White plate lights. Thats all I can think as of now, I'm sure I got a couple add-ons I missed out on.

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Looks great! Like the lines of the newer coupes.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very nice from a fellow 08-10 coupe owner.

Btw get ready to get some heat about putting HID's in stock housings. They don't like that around here.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Which LEDs did you use for the reverse lights, and where did you buy them?

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Looks real good man, love the stealth look your going for keep up the good work! Is that your fusion too?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts