Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't mean to come off rude, or pushing products onto people, but this stuff is awesome. 1 Can retails for $15-$20 at porche dealerships and It'll last about 6 months to a year depending on How often you use, and how much you spray.
That's like a huge saving over time considering you ditch away all other materials, waxes, polishes, soaps.... no more automatic car washes or buckets of water and handmits, or chamois. All you need is the spray and several Microfiber towels.

Now down to the details!
This stuff has agents or a "special formula" that breaks down dirt, grease, grime and lifts it from the paint. It is a Carnuba Wax. So expect it to stay on for a couple months before needing to spray the whole car down again. I'd recommend clay barring the car if you haven't done that in a while before using this stuff. The key is to use enough spray to have it break down and lift the dirt so you can be gentle with the microfiber.

1) Rinse the car off with a hose.
2) Spray one general area and wait 15 seconds
3) Wipe clean with 1st Microfiber.
4) Shake Microfiber, and remove water.
5) Continue to other areas of the car and repeat.
6) Use a 2nd Microfiber and buff to a shine.

This whole process takes 30 minutes or so. I would spend 30 minutes just washing the car before using this stuff! You would think that it would make ton's of scratches, but it doesn't. Just spray a good amount, and it acts like a lubericant and it protects the paint. I been using this stuff for about a year and a half. And have used 3 cans so far. During this time, I only used the "touch free" automatic car wash only 1 time and that was because I ran out of the stuff. Good News is I now purchase in bulk, so I got several more cans. When I found the stuff I paid $30 for 2 cans, and that lasted me a year.

Here are some pics

Night shots.

[

From RGS Labs Inc.
www.fw1shop.com
What is FW1?

FW1 is a high performance cleaning wax in an aerosol can. It will not only clean & wax your vehicle, but also remove grease, tar, bugs, mildew, road grime, light scratches and tree sap...FAST!!! FW1 also removes oxidation and restores faded paint. FW1 contains absolutely no silicones, teflons, or CFCs (chorofluorcarbons) which are harmful to the environment. FW1 is also clear coat and gel coat safe, ideal for boats and other water craft.

How Many Cleanings Will I Get Per Can?

That depends on YOU and the size of your vehicle. The first time you use the product, on an average size vehicle, you will get two or three cleanings. This is because you have to "establish" the wax on your vehicle. As you learn the wonders of FW1 and how to get the look you desire, the amount of cleanings per can will increase to three or more for larger vehicles and six or more for smaller vehicles.

How Is It Applied?

It's really simple. First, park your vehicle in a shaded area, away from wind, if possible. If required, rinse off any heavy excess dirt. Shake can well before using. Use 1 terry cloth towel and 1 microfiber towel. 1 to apply and 1 to shine. Spray a light coat of FW1 on a small section of your vehicle, a 2 or 3 square foot area is recommended. Using the terry cloth towel, gently rub FW1 in a circular motion.

Allow approximately 15 seconds for FW1 to dry to a light filmy haze. Using the microfiber towel, wipe or buff your vehicle to a showroom shine, turning the towel frequently to avoid build-up. Please note, for faded paints, bugs, tar, tree sap, etc., apply a heavier coat of FW1 and let stand for 10 seconds to allow product to remove substance(s) from surface before rubbing.

How Long Does FW1 Last?
On average, FW1 will last 8 to 10 weeks, depending on weather and driving conditions.

Does FW1 Harm Or Scratch Paint?
Absolutely not! FW1 is a combination of petroleum distillates and cleaning solvents formulated to surround, lubricate, emulsify and lift dirt or dust particles away from the surface of the vehicle. Add the durability of Carnauba Wax, and you will have a vehicle with the deep color and "wet look" that will be the envy of your neighborhood.

What Can FW1 Be Used On?
FW1 can be used on any painted and non-porous surface. This versatility allows FW1 to work on virtually every outside surface of your vehicle. Use it on windows, mirrors, chrome, aluminum, hard rubber, smooth plastics, fiberglass, and much, much more! With so many uses it's easy to see why you'll find people using FW1 on their cars, trucks, vans, boats, RV's, motorcycles, airplanes...

What About Inside The Home?
The answer is YES! FW1 is great for glass top furniture, ceiling fans, sinks, faucets, counter tops and shower doors.

Who Uses FW1?
Race car drivers, car lovers, and anyone that wants a clean, waxed and protected vehicle without the hassle of soap or water and spending all day doing it!
Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Nice testimonial for sure. I can't say I've heard of it, but I may check out things at our local Porsche/Audi/VW store and see if they carry it. Thanks for the heads-up and great review. Stuff sounds great !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like a great product! I just found out that the BLACKFIRE line is introducing an aerosol spray wax in the next few weeks, I wonder if it will be similar to this product?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts