Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all love the ROTM crew and some of us will never make it up there. So we're starting up the TakeOver ROTM! :)

Since we're near the end of the month we'll start a little early for MARCH TakeOver ROTM (to give me a little practice too!).

[woot]

Rules will follow the traditional ROTM with a few exceptions:

-Nominee MUST be a current/active TakeOver member
-You may NOT nominate yourself
-Only TOP 3 will move on to the final selection (at least until we have more crew members)
-If you edit a post it will not be counted. (Sorry, this helps keep it clean).

You may nominate a past winner as long as:

-It's been a year since they have last won.
-They must own/still own a Focus. Not use to own, but actually own a Ford Focus.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______ TakeOver #XXX' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Please click on the link below to see the rules.

TakeOver ROTM/ROTY FAQ'S & RULES

YOU WILL NEED 500 POSTS TO BE NOMINATED.

[loveff]

To help a few of you out...member numbers. I didn't want to post this here because then you'll just pick randomly from the list to nomminate...but -- for the first time through I'll allow it.

#000-KK_SILVERDEVIL_712
#001-FreeFocus
#002-BluePanda
#003-Sailor
#004-MineTwine45
#005-nboyles85737
#006-A1_Fares
#007-micahroecker
#008-daspazzZX3
#009-Felixthecat
#010-Gav-O-SVT
#011-Theblueoval

Also a LOT of you are failing on giving a reason for your nomination. If there is NO reason -- I will not include your nomination. So let's get with it slackers!

[facepalm]

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I am nominating Freefocus takeover #001. Becuase he has the cleanest mk1 I've ever seen.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For this one only -- I have given a list of member numbers. I am also only giving one last warning on needing to give a reason for the nomination.

It's the first time and rules are hard...but damn it, Mecah can follow them...so lets get it together TakeOver!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
For this one only -- I have given a list of member numbers. I am also only giving one last warning on needing to give a reason for the nomination.

It's the first time and rules are hard...but damn it, Mecah can follow them...so lets get it together TakeOver!
Um yeah uh, you have to vote as well. Not excluded.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut to stay relevant.

Felixthecat- #009
Gav-O-SVT- #010
TheblueOval-#011

Reasoning- "I'm just here so I won't get fined" Thanks Marshawn, couldn't have said it better.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Bluepandapantz - escargot in engine bay.

Silky nomz and rulez..... [V]

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
I am nominating MineTwine45, Takeover #004.

Because of creative hood stripes & starting repairs/mods on his own (muffler) to make the car what he wants.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts