Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will be the first Ride of the Month for 2015?

You may nominate a past winner as long as:

-It's been a year since they have last won.
-They must own/still own a Focus. Not use to own, but actually own a Ford Focus.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Please click on the links below to see past winners and the rules:

YOU WILL NEED 500 POSTS TO BE NOMINATED

ROTM/ROTY FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end December 26th.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He won 2 months ago.[;)] You will have to nominate someone else.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I nominate FreeFocus and nboyles85737. <---I'm not gonna win so I'm gonna wait to nom myself lol..waiting for the SVT wheels and bumper paint.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
I nom hatches!

DaspazzZX3
Stuff1138
Micharoecker because he's got a wag
And myself I guess.

I can't nom Gav since he already won.....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Is there a theme this month?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Nom Mazdamike0831, A1_Fares, Micharoeker, DaspazzZX3, Magus2727 and myself

Thanks for the nominations guys

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
all hatchz dey ZeXy!!

N MaguZ!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nom Mazdamike0831, A1_Fares, Micharoeker, DaspazzZX3 and myself

Thanks for the nominations guys
Thanks for the nomination. I'd love to run against some great cars.. however I do believe I don't have enough posts yet to be concidered :-( ... hopefully when it is my time I have competition like this...great cars guys!! You all should be proud to drive a furd!!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I nominate myself, I haven't won ROTM here yet even after being in the running multiple times.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I nominate nboyles85737, Gav-O-SVT, blarson, and shade-010

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'll nominate hurtinfocus and gav-o-svt

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
I nominate FreeFocus and nboyles85737. <---I'm not gonna win so I'm gonna wait to nom myself lol..waiting for the SVT wheels and bumper paint.
thanks micah :)
I nominate nboyles85737, Gav-O-SVT, blarson, and shade-010
thanks jose!
Is there a theme this month?

I nominate myself, I haven't won ROTM here yet even after being in the running multiple times.

lol nom you too nice frickin car man. you deserve it.
also nom self, freefocus, A1 (count this as a happy bday man!) and i cant think of anyone else that wants to be in ROTM...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thanks for the extra nominations guys, The car has been great to me and I've made it nearly everything I ever dreamed of having in a Mk1, all while teaching myself many many aspects of body work and paint I didn't previously know how to do.

As I get older and life priorities change, I find myself considering selling it.....a January ROTM would be both a fantastic birthday present for me as well as almost a last hoorah in my ownership. Plan is to put a for sale sign on it at Focus Rising Carlisle All-Ford Nationals and see if there's interest.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.