Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go!

You may nominate a past winner as long as:

-It's been a year since they have last won.
-They must own/still own a Focus. Not use to own, but actually own a Ford Focus.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets. Also refrain from posting off-topic replies in here also. They make it hard to sift through everything and also clutter up the thread. Off-topic posts WILL BE DELETED.

Please click on the links below to see past winners and the rules:

YOU WILL NEED 500 POSTS TO BE NOMINATED

ROTM/ROTY FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end November 30th.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
In remembrance of the Track devil I'd like to nominate Ausv7. I'd Also like to nominate FreeFocus and myself theblueoval.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
I'd like to nominate micahroecker, MineTwine45, freefocus, A1_Fares, Theblueoval, nboyles85737 and TheHumbleGeek

I'll also nominate papaacer

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
I will be bad and pick FreeFocus, papaacer, tech_specter, and 1slofofo, and 02fordsvt (sorry not rusty...)

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
holy crap i was nom'd thanks kk.
ill nom myself and freefocus
free this may be your month unless im missing some cool rides

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks for the nom kk!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
holy crap i was nom'd thanks kk.
ill nom myself and freefocus
free this may be your month unless im missing some cool rides

Always cool rides out there man...it just depends what style you like on a car. Body kits or engine bays. Aesthetic or performance. Major plans for mine so if I don't get further I will in the spring, hopefully.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Thanks for the nomination, FreeFocus. I nominate FreeFocus, Shade-010, and 1slofofo

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Views of what? Noms end Nov 30th.

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Oh spread the love in other threads then

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
The last rotm for the yr, who's it going to be?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Not me lolol
You have a '04, Micah I'd throw a svt bumper on board. Yea thats what a person should do like you w/ a ricer style bumper= (unpainted bumper).

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Thanks, FreeFocus. But where'd you dig my name out of? Just curious lol. I haven't been posting anything lately.

Nominations; FreeFocus, PapaAcer (hopefully it still runs), misfire, Shade-010, tech-specter (sp?).

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Thanks, FreeFocus. But where'd you dig my name out of? Just curious lol. I haven't been posting anything lately.

Nominations; FreeFocus, PapaAcer (hopefully it still runs), misfire, Shade-010, tech-specter (sp?).

I've crept on your build thread for a couple weeks. Impressed by it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
=reselling mine most likely for less and getting the svt for expensive
Yea but yo'd have a svt bumper= [cheers][thumb][thankyou][lockdance][grinking][clap][:eek:)][bootyshake][like] all this + when you roll up on a girl, whats she going to see 1st? THE SVT BUMPER!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.