Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the Christmas season is upon us I decided to have a little fun with this so this month we are taking nominations for:

GLOW FOCI

If you have any type of neon, LED, ect. on your Focus you can be nominated or nominate yourself. Please post up pics of your glow along with pics of your car.

Like always you can nominate yourself but make sure you post a picture up of your car with your nomination.

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets.

Remember 50 posts required!

PAST WINNERS LIST
ROTM FAQ'S & RULES

Nominations end November 25!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt who?

Please use screennames and not real names[;)]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
im assuming crazymatt, and he doesnt have his glowcus anymore so im assuming not

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
yea, when i first read the tittle i thought crazymatt, but i remembered he sold his focus and got a lancer,... right?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I nominate BradWhite, cause his headlights on his '08 foci are just sexy with those LED's he put in there..... and I think there might be some glow on the interior.... [thumb]

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
What about stock 09 glow [rofl]

How about a least mileage award? Mines got 800 miles! WOOT! Anyone beat that? [neener]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Damn it, I've been wating since who knows when to get a rotm where at least I can be nominated[V] Anyways, there's a guy with cool glow in the inside, I posted on his thread I will look for him..

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Well....I have nothing to lose. Their has to be something I can win at...LOL

I nominate myself AGAIN! [:D]

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Boost Addict