Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'Tis the season for Christmas, Christmas lighting and decorations and Holiday Greetings. Nominations are now open for December's SoTM; Season's Greetings Sedans. Submit your photos of your Focus using Christmas (or appropriate holiday decor) lights and/or decorations as your background.

Make sure your read through the SOTM Rules and post your entries in the SOTM Showroom.

The easy part of this event is that there is no need to post any specs or information on your car like we've done in the past. Just post photos of your Sedan with the backdrop described above. We just wanna see some of your holiday cheer. You are still limited to five photos, though. Out of the photos you submit, please post your favorite as the first one so I can use that one when I put up the poll. Season's Greetings, SR and good luck.

Update:
1) Snow only will not qualify for the event. You need to have some sort of Christmas/Holiday decorations and/or lighting as your background.
2) We need to be able to SEE you Focus in the pix. Please have enough lighting for this.

If these guidelines are not met, then your entry will not qualify and your entry will be deleted. Thanks.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice pix, Tommy, but that won't work for the event:
Submit your photos of your Focus using Christmas (or appropriate holiday decor) lights and/or decorations as your background.
That's why I went with Holiday decor because not every place will have snow. And you can't nom yourself. Pix are supposed to be placed in the SOTM Showroom.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
my bad carl i did it in a hurry

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I nom Wendy since I just saw her pic....

hoping to find some lights around here, but nothing. I'd get some at home but I don't get there till the 17th. oh well I'll try :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.