Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
just don't hit any turkey buzzards doing 65MPH, or the foglight bulb will bust like mine did.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just don't hit any turkey buzzards doing 65MPH, or the foglight bulb will bust like mine did.
haha dang dude!

and yes snack, although the hoens werent really YOUR idea lol...but hey my high beams i got from nokya are wierd...there H3 but they look NOTHING like my stock ones..

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^ no no no thats not what my fogs look like. thats what my high beams look like tho...they dont fit

·
Registered
537 Posts
?... oh. i was thinking inside my own box here. your fogs are 899 huh? i just put new h3s in my protege, sorry. my bad

^is this them?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup those are it...not sure bout the number but thats what they look like..now i just need to send the minis back and get the right ones! lol

·
Registered
537 Posts
2006 = h11 or h1 i think.

i just had one of the silverstar fogs on my wife's protege go out, so i'm thinking about it.

i'm going to do the new harness for my car first though. i still have to get the fogs(ALL of the pieces) too.

time & money - (darn wife and kids suck all of it up, lol)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea i know...the ones on the first page are like what i have. the mini lookin ones...except they are the white ones

·
Registered
537 Posts
h3s are a fog light bulb in one of my cars. what, 2004 and back are 899s right? i thought fixed that. oh well.

i'm confused again[dunno]

1 - 20 of 33 Posts