Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these kumho ecsta ats tires literally a year ago and this is condition of them already .. goodbye to mountain roads for awhile..

·
Registered
38 Posts
i just ordered a set for the zx4.. if you're looking to replace i'd go thru discounttiredirect and they're like 65 a pop with free shipping.

on a side note, they're only rated for like 30,000 miles. so damn you must drive alot lol

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just ordered a set for the zx4.. if you're looking to replace i'd go thru discounttiredirect and they're like 65 a pop with free shipping.

on a side note, they're only rated for like 30,000 miles. so damn you must drive alot lol
wow ONLY 65 A PIECE.. THATS FRIGGING AWESOME. ill have to check into it

·
Registered
485 Posts
i hate these tires they are horrible i was sliding all over the place before this last summer came around, i ran on them all summer as "racing slicks" lol, i ended buying a slightly used set of tires for my 17"s and now i am rocken them for winter until she is paid off in December, YAY PINK SLIP IN MY HAND, then i am going to paint my stocks 5 spokes black and wrapping them as winter setup

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i hate these tires they are horrible i was sliding all over the place before this last summer came around, i ran on them all summer as "racing slicks" lol, i ended buying a slightly used set of tires for my 17"s and now i am rocken them for winter until she is paid off in December, YAY PINK SLIP IN MY HAND, then i am going to paint my stocks 5 spokes black and wrapping them as winter setup
You know I bought my ses 17inch wheels through a second hand dealer.. and now the paint and finish is peeling!.. I'm thinking about refinished them when I'm come around some money. Technically since they are ford products could I file the peeling as a warranty claim?.. I doubt it..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Kumho Ecsta ASX
Tire Size

195/60R-15 88V BW
Mileage Warranty

30,000 miles
UTQG

420AA
Speed Rating

V*
Customer Rating

3.5 of 5.0 Star Rating
Read Reviews
Review this Tire
*Meets or exceeds original equipment speed rating
Premium ultra-high performance with all-season capability. V-speed rated.

$65.00

ok, so i was off on the last 3 letters... theses are the ASX, not the ATS...

but i've been very happy with my khumo esta's on my lowrider lol

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
i wish i got as good of mileage as any of you. no matter what tire i run (3 sets a year) i only get 10-12k out of them. if you hear of a tire that will last on 100 miles of mountain driving daily let me know cause this sucks. lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts