Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been a lot of talk about various meetings or meets. I had an Idea that was on VA Customs. Would anybody be up to a meet and drive at Skyline Drive? Beautiful place and not too far from all these areas. Also we could use it as a basis to put faces to names before a couple of other meets.

Also, has anybody given any thought to getting a regional sticker like the ones Focal-jet has? It would look like a map of all the states with FF in the middle.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
how long of a drive would it be for someone coming from MD?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey jistrum, I had thought of the same idea. Like the FJ stickers have a FF sticker with the states in the middle.
Skyline Drive is beautiful. Fabster, you just need to buy a map. It shouldn't be too far away from you. I think it's about 2 hours away from me or less.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was kinda thinking about getting most of the people from the DC area together and we can kinda carpool there. I will check around here to see where I could get stickers made and how much they would cost.

I want to get a good amount of people to do the Skyline tour. If we can, I was thinking around the middle to end of November.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
november doesn't sound bad at all

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VA Customs name is the same as here. I don't go there too much though.

Let me see if I can set a date and time. I will post it here in a couple days.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i dont have a clue just yet where its at either but ill find it. i mean i better find it

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It's in Virginia! Get out a Virginia map and look in the northern part of it. Heck, just do a search and you will find where it is.
November sounds very nice. The trees will be so nice and pretty (as long as the leaves aren't all off them yet!)

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try to post a map to it too. I want to look on-line and see if the restaurant up there will be open and to set a date. Like I said, I will post it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
sounds good to me jus tgive me a time and date!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I might make that, but now we are in the middle of hunting season, and I'm one of those intense hunter guys..opening day 22 years straight[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot. Aaron (Lil_RedZX3) is a big hunter too. If you made it at the end of November, that would put us right in the middle of deer season.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will try to accomidate everyone's wishes and not to create a conflict with dates.

Hey Fokuz, I will try but that is the weekend that my sis-in-law gets home from AIT before going to Germany.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts