Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blower motor does not work no power going to it. the motor does work checked. took to dealer they said it was at the battery junction box or near it . they wanted 485$ to try to fix or 1400$ to replace battery junction box. my Question is what is the battery junction, box can I replace myself, where is it or could I bypass and run a wire to the blower motor. any help is appreciated [

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
If you don't know what a battery junction box is or where it's located, it's probably not a good idea for you to be attempting repairs yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and thanks for the no help. I THOUGHT this site would be helpful. i was was wrong i'll figure it out myself

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a similar problem where 1 and 2 wont work but 3 and 4 do on the fan control, I found it was the Blower motor heater fan resistor which is behind the glove box of to the right hand side (Right hand drive car) mine is a 2005 focus LS

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
thanks for your no help maybe you should not be on this site since you cannot help
Actually, I can help just fine. The problem is that you're too lazy to Google the answer to your question. It actually would have taken less time to Google the answer, than it took you to create this thread or make 4 idiotic posts about not getting help.

Of course, common sense would have someone looking near the battery for a "battery junction box". Fact is, if you don't know what the "battery junction box" is or where it is located on your car, you're not even remotely qualified to start trying to diagnose a potential electrical problem. Improper electrical repairs can result in repeat failures or electrical fires, even on 12 volt systems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts