Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No more SVT*edit- cant let it go*

This car has given me so many problems it's not worth doing what I really want to do with it because I know my motor will explode or something. My car has 20,600 miles and has been to the shop for warranty stuff 16 times. On monday Im goin to pick up my new car a 2004 subaru wrx with 13,000 miles. I got a killer deal on it. Anyways I will be sticking around here but I wanted to say thanks, I learned a lot on this board and its one of the best.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Good times man. Can't blame you for getting rid of it after that many problems. Hopefully whover gets your car next does not have as many problems.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Seems as the miles go up, the number of owners goes down. Hopefully I can make my car the V6 beast I want to and wont have so many 'specialty' items to deal with...I fix one thing, have to fix another, its a never ending cycle. I love my car to death and I cant see me getting rid of it any time soon...

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
I had vw's and in comparisant my focus has way less bugs i have friends with wrx's evo'sand R32's they all have their quirks their performance car their not grocery getters ,but good luck with the wrx along as the thrills overcome the headaches your gonna be happy

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice man good luck!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Hehe, if my car shall give too much trouble... i'll buy another one... another FOCCI lol !!!! got to love it, ZX3 Rules!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts