Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my good buddy Klodkrawler used to call my car the Rice rocket.
Today we started to fix that. When i was 17 i just did whatever icould, big bodykits, painting without sanding all that stuff.
this is september when i FIRST started correting all the ricyness. It was clean but i still had the gawdy body kit.

ive been working onthings for a few months now.
Lots of engine goodies, and i started repaint, got rid of the crappy tinted headlights got a sweet valve cover...among alot of other things.
So how it stands RIGHT NOW

havent got new fogs yet. Im making the fogs hollow and monting different ones behind the grill. Stay tuned for updates.

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
its looking better, now just get rid of ur windshield wipers, return them back to meijers!!
and u cant have my spare roush rims, they r sold
i do like gauge cluster though

·
Registered
314 Posts
I think you need some gas[rolleyes]
and after that you should paint your windshield wiper arms back to black.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Get yourself some of this and put a bead of it down in the crack where the lense meets the housing on those headlights. I have the same ones, and once I sealed them up better I haven't had condensation in mine since.
Here's what you need:

Car is looking better man. Keep up the good work.

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
its still ricey though once that exhaust is fixed and we elimanate all the white it will be sexy!
hmm so it took 2 years to get rid of rice bumper........
at 21 you add a resonator and tone down the exhaust
at 23 you paint white trim body color!
sweet! i will be able to be seen in public with you when i'm 24!

·
Wales!!
10,218 Posts
its still ricey though once that exhaust is fixed and we elimanate all the white it will be sexy!
hmm so it took 2 years to get rid of rice bumper........
at 21 you add a resonator and tone down the exhaust
at 23 you paint white trim body color!
sweet! i will be able to be seen in public with you when i'm 24!
thats funny, hopefully by then u will have a car for longer than a year.lol

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Wow, looks alot better Bill! You need to add some OEM fogs.

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i jsut bought all this
for 250 dollars. (minus baseball gloves...althought that would have made it an even sweeter deal .lol)
as most of you no ive been saving for my KYB agx suspension for awihle now and i finally purchased tonight.

kid said they were on for less than 1k on another focus. Then he traed a bunch of parts with this guy and the guy traded him this suspension. He didnt have a focus so it didnt work on his car. TADA 250$.
Red KYB agx, with purple Intrax 2 inch drop springs...not sure bout the purple lol

ill be dropping it in at the begining of spring.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
very nice work...lol i think everyone at some point goes through the "rice" phases in their life....glad to see that you are correcting yourself though!

Oh yeah, just to let you know, I think you are out of gas [thumb]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Ive got intrax sways- the purples hot lol. install that suspension and paint your wiper arms black again and id say youre on the right track

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol but im adding side skirts and a front lip to make ground clearance like..2 icnhes. And all thew way around the bottom is a white stripe. like the Monty Carlo, so the wipers go with that. And the intention was to get White rims...but i wont ever have enough money.

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
thats cool that your making an effort to get rid of the rice! and thats a lovely amount of gas you have there. you bring a new meaning to running on fumes haha

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^lmao. well its good to see someone crawl out of their "rice" stage and evolve into a mature modder,lol. but great progress, keep up the good work!

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
lol but im adding side skirts and a front lip to make ground clearance like..2 icnhes. And all thew way around the bottom is a white stripe. like the Monty Carlo, so the wipers go with that. And the intention was to get White rims...but i wont ever have enough money.
the white stripe is bad!!!! i bet if you made a poll 90% of people would say ditch it! and the wiper arms too lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts