Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got twins on the way. So much for hauling *anything* in the back of my car. Used to be I could fit my upright bass, electric bass, two amps, and a sound board in the car and still have both front seats open. Or an entire marching percussion line folded up. Or two cribs, mattresses, *and* my electric bass/amp. Or move from one apartment to another...

It's amazing what two kids will do to space.

Oh, and this is before the stroller is in the trunk. A twin stroller doesn't fit in there without removing the cover. The character of my car is totally changing in the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congratulations on the twins. [:)]

I feel your pain with the car seats, hauled my little brother around for a while and I didn't like it one bit [:(]

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Congrats on twins!
I have 4 kids....
They dont usually ride in the ST.
Car seats leave horrible marks in your seats.
Quickly buy a beater for family excursions.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Double trouble on the way, huh? Good luck. Get sleep now.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I feel ya, my second one is do in march. Congrats

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Capt,

I totally feel you. I have 2yr old twin boys. The focus wont be able to hold them for long. It will work for trips around town and maybe a couple of trips out of town. I really do hope that you have a bigger vehicle or atelast thinking about getting one. I kept my focus and Ive made it work. We also picked up a used 02 trailblzer for family trips. Good luck with them and if you need any advice.. pm me. BTW: We had the same car seats.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Congrats on the twins, sorry about the car!

I know how you feel though I just got a baby about 2 months ago and its turned my modded 06 ZX3 SES to a bone stock 07 Ford Edge SEL and my corner carving SVTf to the granny car on the back roads....

Patience, just be patient with them! LOL

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Congrats on twins!
I have 4 kids....
They dont usually ride in the ST.
Car seats leave horrible marks in your seats.
Quickly buy a beater for family excursions.
I concur I don't have kids, but my wifes girlfriend has two and they are always going to the mall and it tares up seats not to mention the cracker and cookie crumbs and finger prints on the glass. I always spend a day cleaning the car when they are done. Congrats on twins BTW I think having twins is awesome. I in all honesty can't wait to start working in a family.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts