Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got new springs! She's sitting on Eibach Sportlines. She looks so much better.

I'm curious how much she will settle over time. I'm already rubbing over hard bumps as it is. I'll probably have to roll my fenders. I love how she sits though!

Oh, and I got new pedals. Makes heel/toe alot easier to perform.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That's hot[thumb]

·
Registered
370 Posts
nice and clean!!and not to flashy!!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
gotta admit, im jealous of the brakes, but overall the car is hot

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great job!! Looks mean!! [headbang] [headbang] [headbang]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
EggYolkBill said:
Looks great. What all did you have to do for camber correction?
Hes right, you ought to have an alignment done cause you could have some negative camber. But it looks awesome, perfect drop.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments!

As for an alignment, it's coming in the next week. I'm waiting a few days for the springs to settle some. My plan is to get it aligned, and if I need the camber kits, I will put those on when I get my struts.

I got the springs from Tire Rack. They are Eibach Sportlines, and they lower the 2006 model 2" in the front and 2.2" in the rear.

The brakes are awesome. This thing stops better than I thought it would. The rear disks really make a big difference. It's one thing that lead me into getting an ST.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
I'm very interested in what you have to do for the camber. Please keep us posted. Also, how do I get to be a part of the "ST Crew" and get a number? LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
Is that just springs with the stock dampers? Does anyone think that would rub with 16's

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
looking nice and clean. silver is definitely one of my favorite colors. the one thing that i would do is maybe add a lip.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts