Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The clips don't justify the sound, but if I'm not the loudest and unconstipatest (i just made that) fofo on focusfanatics at least I gotta be on the top 5. The first one is just a regular camera, then I try to do a sound clip wit a mic but not very much improvement.

[paranoid]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just realized that you can't see $h!t on the first video [rofl]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
sounds tinny... i dont know if its the camera or what but it sounds like BB's bouncing around a tin can. :\ i do like the car alarm going off though lol

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[:(]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i really do think its the camera mic. though... what exhaust is it?

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
the second video needs to be banned. dont know what you have going on there, but is sounds like fried, burned, and recooked rice. and it must go.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a 2.5 trubendz with flowmaster super 44. And the second one is not a video, it is a sound clip, and I know you are just jealous.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
man! what are you cooking under that hood! it sounds like you are over cooking some pinto beans! (haha, insider...don't ask)

agreed^^^ BORLA is needed!

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, if your exhausts are so awesome, I want to hear them! come on, show them to me.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! that's really impressive. Best sound I've ever heard in a while... so, what's the brand of your leaf blower? John Deere? Craftsman? btw, when are you going to put a clip of your exhaust?

lol j/k j/k actually it sounds good, but not as good as mine [hihi]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fhg959- i actually like they way your car sounds. its very race car ish.
Sir, I hope your comment is not sarcastic. If that is not the case, then I can see that you have very fine tastes[:D]

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Wow! that's really impressive. Best sound I've ever heard in a while... so, what's the brand of your leaf blower? John Deere? Craftsman? btw, when are you going to put a clip of your exhaust?

lol j/k j/k actually it sounds good, but not as good as mine [hihi]
It sounds like your car needs a new muffler bearing, might want to get that looked at.

[neener]

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.