Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
actually at the nov emra race at summit, the spec's were warned saturday night that they were playing to rough. it seems that since they are so evenly match, they were not playing nice in the small bore race. to much contact.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Um, gary, I think your new car setup has gotten to your brain... hehe

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Gary and I were having a conversation elsewhere about spec miata racing, and this thread got started accidentally, I was going to erase it, but it has garnered some interest...man, we are all getting stir crazy in the winter

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no lift

well the new setup is pretty much no lift. now carrying 5th thru 9 at vir, quick slam into 4th for 10 and stand on it. the car is now seriosly quick. joe put it besr after riding w/me. this car does things it shouldn't be able to do.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Re: no lift

garyk said:
well the new setup is pretty much no lift. now carrying 5th thru 9 at vir, quick slam into 4th for 10 and stand on it. the car is now seriosly quick. joe put it besr after riding w/me. this car does things it shouldn't be able to do.
Sounds like a blast to drive!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
blast

i'll tell you what. my boss asked me how the weekend went. i thought for a second and told him the truth. in 34 years of being a track rat, this was probably the most fun i ever had. many thanks to john at kearney racing. this car is sick. hope to be able to give some of you rides at summit or vir this year. bring clean underwear.

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Re: blast

garyk said:
i'll tell you what. my boss asked me how the weekend went. i thought for a second and told him the truth. in 34 years of being a track rat, this was probably the most fun i ever had. many thanks to john at kearney racing. this car is sick. hope to be able to give some of you rides at summit or vir this year. bring clean underwear.
I would love to take a ride in it. Let me know when you are going to be at Summit, and I'll try to make it up there.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
summit and vir dates

might be there april 1st. let you know. if not then i'll be instructing for thscc at vir south course in april and with nasa at summit in may. also if the shenandoah circuit is ready, i'l be instructing/running the emra time trial on friday 4/30 and running the 1 hour enduro sat 5/1. could definitly use some moral support for the enduro on a brand new, very tight track.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts