Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ti came WITHOUT a jack. WTF? I'm guessing there's no room for one with the full-size spare? Still, though: What am I supposed to do if I get a flat tire?

Wonder if I bought the kit myself - would it fit between the spare and the floor?

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
It did!? Uhh... I'd need to check mine - but I'm almost certain it came with one...

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
You looked under the spare?

·
Registered
519 Posts
In the Ti you have to remove the spare to even see the jack. Did you do this? This is interesting, keep us apprised.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was just going by the ETIS data -- said no jack. Apparently it's an option???

But on Mystic's suggestion I just pulled out the spare. Yup, there's the jack.

Sorry everyone, never mind.

·
Sonic's MK3 Crew #14
2,026 Posts
I have one in my SEL

·
Registered
202 Posts
Does the SE+Sport come with one? Cause mine didn't.
I guess I better check my SE+Sport. I checked the build sheet and this is all I could find:

"Less Tyre Repair Service Kit"

Ominous. If it does not have a jack that is BS. We'll see.

Note: Just checked and there is a scissor jack under the spare. I knew there was no way they could sell a car without a way to change the spare

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I checked on my car and the jack is there. Under the spare tire, very well hidden, I may say.[;)]

·
Registered
202 Posts
That would most likely be refering to the repair kit that comes in place of a spare in the "S".
You are probably right. I just know it's not referring to the jack cause I gots me one, Jack.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I gave up looking for the tyre repair kit after I failed to locate it behind the windscreen or under the boot. Didn't bother to open the bonnet but why would they put it there???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I gave up looking for the tyre repair kit after I failed to locate it behind the windscreen or under the boot. Didn't bother to open the bonnet but why would they put it there???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I gave up looking for the tyre repair kit after I failed to locate it behind the windscreen or under the boot. Didn't bother to open the bonnet but why would they put it there??? [grinking]

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Least you know its there so your not hunting for it on the side of the road some time.

Now put a big speaker box with 2-12" woofers and a big heavy ass amp over the access panel and your all good.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
...Now put a big speaker box with 2-12" woofers and a big heavy ass amp over the access panel and your all good.
[chairfall] !!! I couldn't stop myself laughing [clap].

1 - 20 of 23 Posts