Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove 400 miles in central Texas this weekend and did not see one 2012 Focus. Looking helped with the boredom of driving an SUV.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have a feeling they will be everywhere this time next year. [drinking]

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I've been seeing a few in Houston, but none in Austin. I'd say in total I've seen about 8 or 9 of the 2012's in Houston over the last couple months (not including mine). I've also seen a couple Chevy Volts and one Leaf, and lots and lots of Cruzes and Elantras. I think I'm getting Elantra fatigue actually.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have only seen 2 in Dallas. One was a silver sedan. The other was a gray hatch back, rental car. That's it so far.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I took a 500 mile round trip and only saw two. Both SE Sedan's which were suprising. Kona blue and SGM...

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've still only seen 3 total. All hatchbacks. All Se's. Grey, Old Blue and that old lady turquoise.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I've seen quite a few in my work's home office campus... and quite a few on the road. They're starting to become popular!

·
Registered
967 Posts
I have a feeling I may see some more in the near future. When I ordered my car, my dealer had lots on the lot, mainly SEL and Titanium hatchbacks. The other night I was looking over their inventory online and they are down to a handful of SE's.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
If you're talking about frosted glass, I couldn't agree more.[histerical]
Yeah that's it...it looks like something my grandma would pick [:D]

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've had mine for a month now, gave up temp tags yesterday :-( , but during that time I've only seen 6 2012's here in NC. Saw two of those this week! Of those 6, five of those were red. None of them were Titaniums though.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've had mine for a month now, gave up temp tags yesterday :-( , but during that time I've only seen 6 2012's here in NC. Saw two of those this week! Of those 6, five of those were red. None of them were Titaniums though.
It blows me away that you have to wait for permanent license plates. Here they make them on the spot for you at the dmv.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
My prior car, a 1999 Contour SVT. I never saw a single Green SVT besides mine in 12 years.
I have seen one Red one in 12 years,
and three silver ones, and two black ones.
So in twelve years of ownership, i have seen SIX cars like mine on the street or at a dealer. That is six sightings total. Twelve years.
So i am not gonna worry if my new YELLOW Focus is sort a rare..
Though I have a feeliing the owners will be WAY more friendly that Contour SVT owners were!!
Only ONE SVT owner would even talk to me. " the rest were like who the Hell are you?" and seem oblivious to the SVT connection. (like they didn't even know what an SVT was?)
SVT Contour owners were more stuck up than even Audi owners... [poke]
Wow.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I saw one red SE hatchback on the day I bought mine, and none since then.

Bill

·
Registered
366 Posts
I've been seeing a few in Houston
I saw a red candy 2012 in our CityWest parking garage? That you?

I drove from Houston to Orlando in May. I saw only one hatchback near Baton Rouge. Then I saw a green sedan near Tallahassee.

Here in Houston, I've spotted about a dozen running around. We seem to all
check each other out. I drove beside a black Titanium hatch for several blocks near home last week.
Real purdy.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I've only seen four Focus around here. And those were rentals. At least four 2011 Jetta's have shown up at work. I see those everywhere around town too.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts