Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So there has been some talk about a fall twisty day for us PA, NJ guys, so I thought I would post this up to see if there actually was any interest in a fall twisty day/ meet maybe Tyler State Park again or some where else, then maybe hit up river road up to 611 or if any one else has any good roads in the area I would be up for that to. I was thinking late October or early November. So who’s interested and when will work best.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Let's rip it up. Corners at 80mph...

·
Registered
921 Posts
I'll go slow so you can keep up. haha

Reactions: o2zx3

·
Registered
921 Posts
We'll let Tim go first so Mr. Look At Me, I Got Boost can whine his honky ass down the road. lol

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
works for me and if howard comes he has to ride in the back so poeple dont think there is a drive by going on (due to the back fireing )

·
Registered
921 Posts
Bucks and Montgomery counties. River Rd. runs north-south along the Delaware River.

·
Registered
995 Posts
There was chat of this before and I think you can throw together a really good route leaving from Tyler Park, since it's easy to get to. Now I just need to re google map it-

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i know there are some good road in the area so tyler should be a good meeting point but like i said if there is another spot maybe over the river in NJ that would make more poeple come out i would be up for that too, i was thinking the 25th or the 26 of october or the 1st or 2nd of november

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in central Jersey, where is this taking place? I'm dying down here trying to find any form of life. I feel like the only Focus in my area besides my brother. All we have is retards in Honda's. Ugh.....Wal Mart exhausts are really annoying.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I live in central Jersey, where is this taking place? I'm dying down here trying to find any form of life. I feel like the only Focus in my area besides my brother. All we have is retards in Honda's. Ugh.....Wal Mart exhausts are really annoying.
Tyler Park in only about 30mins over the west side of the burly-Bristol Bridge. I'll be working on my idea for a cruise this morning.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts