Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Day and Place would you like to attend for our November Meet?

• Sun, Nov 8 - Bridgetwater Commons Mall (Food Court)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nov 8 - a Park near Rutgers, New Brunswick (with BBQ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nov 8 - NJ/PA Fall Twisty Day

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sun, Nov 15 - Bridgetwater Commons Mall

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nov 15 - a Park near Rutgers, New Brunswick

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Nov 15 - NJ/PA Fall Twisty Day

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I cannot attend either days.

Votes: 1 11.1%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, maybe this will be easier to get everyone's input on our current attempt for a Jersey meet? [scratch]

Sorry, I realize now I should have clicked "allow multiple choices" [xx(]
(And, I don't see where I can edit the Poll.) So just pick your most ideal date & place =p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Voted, I have stuff going on on the 8th but another NJ/PA Twisty Day would be awesome again if on the 15th.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea the mall isn't too appealing for me, and it's 15 min away so i can go whenever i want =p and i wouldn't mind the park, but i really wanna just drive.

and if we do the Twisty Day, other people would have to arrange it cause i've never gone to one before.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
8th i can't do...i'll be spending the day in the city with the gf. 15th i'm good for whatever is decided but i picked the mall just cause it's 5 minutes from my gf's house which i'll probably be over there lol...i can do the park also cause it's like 5 minutes from my house too. So really i'm not too far off from everything that's in deciding

·
Banned
4,283 Posts
Im down with either the mall or park. 3.5hr drive is gonna be fun lol.

·
Registered
140 Posts
im up for whatever everyone should know that already haha, will be good to have one last bang before the snow hits.

[poke]

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
again, i forgot two of you are coming from MD, so wouldn't that be too much driving with the Twisty Day? we can save it for another time, or at the end of winter, cause i would really love to experience that soon.

So basically next sunday looks like the day everyone can make it. and it's pretty much a tie between each location, based on votes.. so then being at the mall or the park, the weather might decide for us :p i'm more interested in the park and bbq, and we might get better pictures too (if anyone is interested). but if it ends up being a crappy rainy day or just super cold (or if the worst, Snow falls!), we'd def have to go to the mall. OR we could possibly do both?

*Who was the one person Not Able to attend either of those days?*

·
Banned
4,283 Posts
Im down for the mall/BBQ just let me know on the time ill be there. Anyone want me to bring a frisbee?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Im good for the 8th. The car is up and running. Just let me know where its gonna be.

·
Banned
4,283 Posts
Not sure if im gonna make this one

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CrA5H, we're leaning toward the 15th for the g2g, can you make it then?? if not maybe a few of us could meet up on the 8th and the 15th. i wouldn't really mind [:)] and at least so i can see your car already! =p

Oh9Focus, def bring a frisbee if you will be able to make it. did anything happen?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i mean, if a few can make the 8th, i'll go. and if the other few can do the 15th i'll meet up again as well. and if one of the days was a Twisty Day, that would be even more awesome [;)]

·
Banned
4,283 Posts
Ya my truck has a bad oil pan gonna set me back a few bucks. Well see how the cash flow is though maybe the 15th.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
i think going to the park near rutgers and hanging out would be sick then we could go to college ave parking deck and do photo shoot ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that sounds good to me

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i voted the other day for PA/NJ 11/15 but i could not make it any more if it did happen so maybe a mod can pull me off the poll

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry to hear you won't be able to meet up =L

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, so I guess we can meet up near Rutgers for the BBQ, then head over to the parking deck for some pics afterward. Is everyone okay with that?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
OK so is this what we are doing???
(Nov 15 - a Park near Rutgers, New Brunswick)
if so make a new thread and ask whos coming

·
Registered
0 Posts
If you guys want to do a twisty day on the 15th, I can find out the route we took last year or see if Rob (o2zx3) can head it up again as I'd be up to cruise up there. The route usually starts in Newtown, PA and goes up to Easton, PA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts