Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grease Trucks time! September 13th. Bring some mods to show off! [:D] I'll probably bring the supercharger just so you can see what it looks like outside of the car if you haven't before. I'm STILL waiting on exhaust and a head before I send the SC out for a rebuild, so yes it's just been sitting here. [bigcry]

Info, directions, maps, past pictures, etc here: http://forums.strictlyfocused.com/YaBB.pl?num=1184612715

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i have been meaning to make it out to one of those meets, i will see if i can get that night off.

·
Registered
432 Posts
i have to work til 330 pm. i should have my car back from the shop by then ill come up after work prolly.. focus on this,its a good ride an hr and sum change lol

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anywhere from 4 to 14 Focuses. I won't be there this month unfortunately, but it already sounds like there should be a decent number of people there. Click the link in the first post, you can see pics from each of the meets. Superchop will be there to keep relative order. [hihi]

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i mihgt beable to make not sure yet but we will see. you guys should try to come to the shady brook g2g its the 2nd exit in to PA on 95

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well, as it stands it's not raining yet so me and Rich will be there. Everyone's still welcomed to come if they'd like. I'll try to show up around 5:30ish, the latest 6.

Also, if it does start drizzling/raining and you see noone at the trucks around the meeting time then chances are that we just moved it over to the parking deck early to stay dry.

Hope to see people there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts