Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im looking for a place near reading pa that fill n20 tanks. ive been searching for like 3 hours and the closest place ive found is in the poconos. i used to get it filled at a place called world motor sports but they closed down a little while ago. please help!! i dont feel like going to the poconos!

·
Registered
151 Posts
i got your back. there is a place in pottstown called i think its Knaffs Garage. they are right on high street. last time i got filled it was $4.50 a lb. if you need more info let me know.

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
We fill them...sorry we are two hours away...If you go to the NX or NOS websites they have a locater for filling stations. Try that

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would think nitrous would be realy easy to find in Pa.

Would somone like Air Gas carry N2O.
I don't have any experience with nos but wouldn't you be able to get a large tank and then just fill it yourself?

·
Registered
783 Posts
You can get it at places that sell propane thats what I do, find out what businesses have accounts there, tell them youre with that company and you get a discount I get like thirty percent off! less then 3.50 a pound.

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
You need a filling pump to do it right!!! The pump costs about $900... You can do a trans fill from a bigger tank but you will get 5-6 lbs. in a 10 pound bottle if lucky. Just find a place that sells it and get it filled properly please!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts