Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look who figured out how to post images (took long enough, huh?). anywho, here's the new front end of my car. that nite shades is awesome stuff! gave my whole front end a new look!

Mike

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
lol, all i see is red x's...imagestation has been f'n up

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
well, the frist time i came in i saw the pics fine, except the last one.

car looked cool. you can still see the blinkers through the nightshade, right?

but then i refreshed, to try to get the last pic, and now all i got is x's [bigcry]

·
Registered
877 Posts
I got Red X's also, I dont think Image station allows remote linking.. But anyway the car looks good (right click properties to view pics)

-Shawn

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
most of um are workin now. sweet car

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I can see them fine. Nice look. Do your blinkers still shine thru?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, i went a little too dark on the side markers. they still shine through, but it looks more red then orange. the front turn signals look orange, just not as vibrant.

Mike

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Cool. I think it looks sweet.

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
Looks great!! Where did you get the NiteShades stuff? I've never heard of it...maybe I've been living under a rock...but what exactly it's purpose?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I never seen any red x's. But now there are 2 different pics there. Weird?

·
Registered
245 Posts
emilee225 said:
Looks great!! Where did you get the NiteShades stuff? I've never heard of it...maybe I've been living under a rock...but what exactly it's purpose?
Its made by VHT. Its a spray on tint for your taillights that (according to VHT) makes your taillights look black until they illuminate, then theyll look red. Ive never seen it on tallights, but it looks good over clear lenses. try www.stevensautglare.com thats the cheapest I've been able to find it. None of the local shops around me carry it.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hotfocus said:
Nice job, you should just upload it to the gallery here so we don't have to put up with the Red X.
how do i do this?

does anyone know any other good pic hosting sites?

thanks, btw, for all the compliments. slowly, but surely, i'm starting to like how this car looks. just can't wait to get that SVT bumper on there (yes, there'll be pics)

Mike

·
AKA Calamity Jane
1,610 Posts
PitchBlackPZEV said:
Its made by VHT. Its a spray on tint for your taillights that (according to VHT) makes your taillights look black until they illuminate, then theyll look red. Ive never seen it on tallights, but it looks good over clear lenses. try www.stevensautglare.com thats the cheapest I've been able to find it. None of the local shops around me carry it.
Did you maybe mean www.stevenscarcare.com ? the link above didn't work but this website showed up on google. Thanks either way for the clarification!

·
Registered
446 Posts
mike i love your sig, one thing i love about my wifes atx is being able to drive and eat a burrito at the same time [:D]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts