Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few shot I took of my foci! A few of them we're retouched a little on photoshop! Enjoy! Comments Welcomed!

·
Registered
305 Posts
looks good
.the first pic reminds me of the the new movie Spirit, the headlights look like eye masks.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice car man! Lucky you have no rust on the trunk lid like me, lol.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
my girlfriend wants the d60 soooooo bad

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
not to be a dick but your back grounds are too busy.. and a lot of haloing around the car
other than that ur car looks good

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
damn dude u kno how to make a bone stock, clean focus look damn good. very hot pics!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i want that camera so bad... pics turned out good you just need some better angles of things

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
your car looks very very clean in that dirty dirty salty snow. Nice camera .

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!

damn I still want that camera......looks like a telephoto lens you're using?
I'm using the 18-55mm VR with a cheap ebay wide-angle add-on. I don't have the money for the 10-20 mm lens yet!

not to be a dick but your back grounds are too busy.. and a lot of haloing around the car
other than that ur car looks good
Thanks for the tip, do you mean too busy with the pics retouched on photoshop? cause the 1st two pics we'rent photoshoped.

Nice car man! Lucky you have no rust on the trunk lid like me, lol.
I don't have any but i have a spot at the very bottom of one door, and It's pissing me off. I think I might put some kind of lamin-x to cover the bottom of my doors, because I've seen foci's eaten by rust on the trunk lid like you said, and on every door. [mecry] And winter here, is killing paint!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
2nd to last is my favorite. Nice pics!

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Nice pics, good job there!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
Dude.. those are some awesome pics

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I'm gonna look for a good southern rust-free trunk when I go down to Texas this spring break. But mine has the classic rust above and below the trunk trim......I hate it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts