Focus Fanatics Forum banner

13261 - 13280 of 41887 Posts

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Worked out great going from a clogged one lol. Felt like I gain 30hp but I know that's doubtful lol. Yes it would trip the light but I used a MIL eliminator to get rid of it.
you selling the MIL with it??

maybe a package deal it you have the header stuff???

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,264
Nope don't have the header anymore. I think I must have thrown it in the trash. I do how ever have the old hollowed out cat, new EGR valve (well hardly any miles on it cause I replaced it not too long ago), EGR line up to the header back to the EGR valve. I basically have everything you would need to switch out the cat and EGR system. I believe it's everything you been looking for?

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I would offer but i'm not parting out any of the engine/trans stuff at this time. But I will be mailing that sidecap for the roof rack on friday. Also just got finished taking my rack off. Was kinda hard due to the fact I can't open the passenger door more than an inch. I will have to drill holes apparently to be able to mount it as the zx5 has the spots for mounting but not the threaded holes :(

I also wonder how hard it would be to swap my steering wheel and column from the Kona to the zx5? Zx5 does not have the tilt wheel or cruise control and the Kona does. Cruise would maybe not work cuz of ecu but the tilt column would. Hmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Here is the issue. The egr bung is jacked up and the tube won't thread back on. If I could find the header and egr together tht would be the best. If I can find a header for cheap, I'd might pick tht stuff up from you

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Hey Donald did u see I asked about the rocker panel moldings? I want
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,268
Here is the issue. The egr bung is jacked up and the tube won't thread back on. If I could find the header and egr together tht would be the best. If I can find a header for cheap, I'd might pick tht stuff up from you

Try your local junk yard. Surly they can't be that expensive? [dunno]

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts

saw this and couldn't stop laughing

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Darn. Yea I needed both. Still waiting for Travis to sale me his lol
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Mmmm isntociscatoon how's I misses thee

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13,275
Sorry Jeremy, passenger sidskirt is toast. Paul already asked for the drivers side(thinks he's missing that one).

Yup I'm missing the drivers side one so your drivers side will go to good use [headbang]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Hey guys I dont know of y'all remember but last year or the year before when TXFRU was in Dallas and we was riding go carts and me my girl and chuck stayed behind while most of y'all left, well when we left we went on which I'm guessing now was the toll road and didn't pay cuz there was no place to pay. Well I barely got a invoice from the Dallas toll rd to pay them either 7.25 or 15 dollars because I didn't have a tag. I barely got it this week and it was over a year ago
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
^^ Lots of people run the tolls like you not knowing or just having paid their bill.

And with minimum wage workers separating those, It doesn't surprise me how long it took them.

-Ray-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Yea I'm thinking about calling an disputing it. I didn't even see signs that said toll way or anything like that do we got on lol. Oh well. Now I got a ez tag for Houston. I am happy though I finally got my a/c fixed. Took a $594 chunk out of me though but it's worth it. Now I need to figure out what humming loud when it's on and some ticking. Plus why my car wobbles when driving.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Yea I'm thinking about calling an disputing it. I didn't even see signs that said toll way or anything like that do we got on lol. Oh well. Now I got a ez tag for Houston. I am happy though I finally got my a/c fixed. Took a $594 chunk out of me though but it's worth it. Now I need to figure out what humming loud when it's on and some ticking. Plus why my car wobbles when driving.
Posted via FF Mobile
Good luck disputing it. I tried seeing that midland had no tolls and I was unaware that I was driving on one anyway. Also happened to me in Dallas lol. Stupid toll toads :-/ the lady was like "sorry not my problem". :-/ I paid 15 bucks. Booo. Oh well.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
All this talk about toll roads reminds me of when I was in dsllas. My wife and I were on George Bush turnpike and went through two toll booths. They were the automatic kind. I have yet to receive a bill in the mail and tht was 2yrs ago

13261 - 13280 of 41887 Posts